[Dspace-tech] Task Pool not visible to new administrator
Eric Martyns
2015-08-13 08:21:08 UTC
Hello,
A user was added as an administrator, but the task pool is not visible to
him.
We use the JSPUI version 3.1, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eric
Chris Gray
2015-08-13 14:52:29 UTC
I believe that is a feature not a bug. The tasks an admin can see are
set when an item is added and not updated when an admin is added. This
is true in our XMLUI 3.1 instance, too.

Chris Gray
Systems Analyst
519-888-4567, ext. 35764
***@uwaterloo.ca
University of Waterloo
Eric Martyns
2015-08-17 09:44:36 UTC
This is as a follow up of my last post,

"A user was added as an administrator, but the task pool is not visible to
him.
We use the JSPUI version 3.1, your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks"

The response i got dont seem to address the challenge i have.
I will appreciate something more specific.

Kind Regards

Thanks

Eric