[Dspace-tech] Add Browse by Department to DSpace 5.2
Layale Bassil
2015-08-27 08:40:09 UTC
Hello,

I would like to add a Browse by Department option to the Browse section in DSpace. The list now has issue date, authors, subject, and title.

Which file should I edit?

Thanks.
Monika C. Mevenkamp
2015-08-27 14:39:14 UTC
Layale,

what version of DSPACE do you have and which interface are you using JSPUI or XMUI ?

Monika

—
Monika Mevenkamp
Digital Repository Infrastructure Developer
Phone: 609-258-4161
333C 701 Carnegie, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544