[Dspace-tech] Code not Present when deployed
Keith Jones
2015-08-25 13:57:13 UTC

I am working on upgrading from version 3.2 to version 5.3. In version 3.2 I
created a java class to do a specific task for our repository. When
deployed the compiled class would sit here in the area:

webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes/org/dspace/app/xmlui/aspect/eperson

When I looked for this area in version 5.3, nothing exists in the
webapps/ROOT/WEB-INF/classes folder.

When building version 5.3, I download the source code and build it locally,
but now my custom class is not appearing.

Not sure why I'm not getting this area to appear in the tomcat WEB-INF area.

Thanks
Keith