[Dspace-tech] Dspace 5.2 community creation difficulty
Vijendra Kumar
2015-08-22 16:26:16 UTC
Dear all,
Today, I have installed Dspace 5.2 in Windows 7 os successfully.
But now I am facing a problem regarding sub community creation.
I created a top level community....then I try to create a sub community and
collection... but there are a error... internal server ...
Kindly give solution for this problem...
and tell me how to do create sub community and collections...

Many thanks

Regards,

Vijendra Kumar
--
------------------------------
VARDHMAN MAHAVEER OPEN UNIVERSITY <http://www.vmou.ac.in>

VMOU Internet Radio <http://vmou.ac.in/node/488> : Listen on
Winamp/VLC/Media Player <http://radio.vmou.ac.in:8000/iradio.m3u>

*"Print this mail only if absolutely necessary. Save Paper. Save Trees." *
Monika C. Mevenkamp
2015-08-24 13:28:32 UTC
It is hard to tell what is going on without relevant portion of the log file
Can you try again please and send the trace in the log file

Monika

Monika Mevenkamp
Digital Repository Infrastructure Developer
Phone: 609-258-4161
333C 701 Carnegie, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544